Friday, August 11, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 8/11/2017


http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************

I am with my sister, and we are being silly and having fun filling these out. 
*************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS

1. Blind dates ______.

2. ____years ago, I ____.

3. I admire           because           .


4.           makes me think             .

 MY ANSWERS:

1.  Blind dates are when I forgot my glasses.

2.  Twenty years ago, I was twenty years younger.

3.  I admire ants because they are so strong.

4.  Baking my bread makes me think of winning a blue ribbon again in the County Fair.




10 comments:

  1. LOVE your answers, Elizabeth!! HILARIOUS!!! :) :) :)

    You mentioned your banana bread in an email you sent me. When is the contest? Have you already won? Well, I SURE hope you do!! I'll bet that bread is TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS!! (And wasn't this the name of a character in some Disney movie? Lol.)

    ENJOY your weekend baking and going to the County Fair!! HUGS!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria.

      I won a blue ribbon last year for my banana bread. I am willing to share the recipe. It always comes out perfectly delicious. :)

      I am entering a round bread with pesto and fresh basil this year

      I hope I win, but if I don't, it's ok.

      It is fun to participate.

      Thanks for commenting, Maria.

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome!!!

      Here are some emojis!! (I'm on my cell phone, ha, ha!)

      ğŸ’ğŸ˜ğŸ˜ŽğŸŒŸğŸ˜„ğŸŒ·ğŸ˜˜ğŸ’ğŸ‘ğŸ˜ŽğŸŒ¹ğŸŒŸğŸ’✌😘🌹😝💝

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Maria...you know I love those emojis.

      Delete
  2. Thank you and your sister for these fun answers :) I hope you do get another blue ribbon! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had fun answering them, Ellen.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Your answers made me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling here, Mary.

      So glad you enjoyed them and laughed.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Carole, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete