Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The First Snow

I am sure many folks have had a lot more snow than this already.

We had about three inches last night.

It is so pretty even though it isn't fun to drive in.
 ********
A Winter Wonderland

I took these last night.  I turned on the spotlight.

I was hoping to see some deer.

They always hang out in the back yard and eat my plants.  :)
 

********
I took this photo this morning.  

It actually looks "fake," but it was live from my front porch. :)

I love the sky and the difference between the street and the grassy areas.  

Snow definitely covered the road last night, but the road crews did a great job.


9 comments:

  1. Did you get any snow yet?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow is lovely but I'm glad it's up there. i hope we go all winter without any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, and I agree with you. I would rather NOT have it. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Snow is pretty in small amounts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....definitely!!

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  4. Your pics are so pretty! We had about 8 inches over the weekend (in WI on Lake Michigan). We're supposed to get more this weekend but first its the sub-zero temps. Ah Winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are headed into the deep freeze too. :(

      Stay warm, and thanks for stopping, Mary

      Delete
  5. Yeah..it snowed here too and it's cold. Just the norm here in Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is only normal during the winter months. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete